how much does mediation cost?
We aim to provide commercial mediators at competitive prices by agreement with the parties. As a general guide the fees charged are as follows on a per party basis:-
- Half day (4 hour mediation or part thereof) £425 to £550 plus VAT
- Whole day (8 hour mediation or part) £850 to £1,050 plus VAT
- Additional hours (£200 to £300) plus VAT
Multi party disputes incur the same charge per party.
Workplace Mediation and Conflict Management
- Half day - £450 plus VAT
- Full day - £800. plus VAT
- Extra time - £100. per hour plus VAT
Court referred mediations
Information on recommended fees for court referred mediation can be found on the Ministry of Justice website here.
In support of local community organisations and charities, Oxford Mediation is able to offer mediation and advice on dispute resolution on a pro bono basis. Those wishing to know more about this scheme should contact us for further information.
Preparation and travel charges
The rates above include up to 1 hour preparation and up to 4 hours total travel time. Travel costs incurred will be charged at cost for public transport and at 40p per mile plus VAT.