Treasurer of Oxford Mediation
CEDR accredited mediator
Andrew.Crocombe@henmansllp.co.uk 01865 781059
Andrew became an accredited mediator in 2004 and since then has mediated a wide range of commercial and court referred mediations. Recent examples include:
- Negligence claims against solicitors (including a number of multi party mediations)
- Disputes arising from the non-payment of fees
- A contractual claim arising form the sale of a business
- A negligence claim against an IFA
- Shareholder / director disputes
- Various construction / building disputes
- Disputes over the ownership of property / rights of way etc
Andrew heads the commercial disputes team at Henmans LLP and has extensive experience in the resolution of contractual claims and claims between directors and shareholders. Andrew also acts for a number of leading market insurers in relation to professional indemnity and director and officer (D&O) claims. Andrew is recognised as a leader in his field by both Legal 500 and Chambers and sources hail his 'tenacious approach and determination to do the best for his clients'
Andrew's commercial clients range from well known global brands, including motor manufacturers, to local SMEs. His insurance practice focuses on D&O claims, and claims against construction professionals (including surveyors, architects and engineers), solicitors, accountants, and financial advisors.